We are a B-Corp and CarbonNeutral® small batch coffee roaster based in London. We are predominately a wholesale business, supplying some of London’s top restaurants and cafes. We believe in environmentally sustainable and ethically traded coffee, and work with partners all over the world who actively engage community-based improvements. Our ethical trading principles ensure that our successes benefit the entire supply chain and beyond, from direct initiatives at origin to local communities here in the UK. We believe that coffee is a force for good!
We are coffee enthusiasts, with a passion for all things coffee, our people and our clients. Our core values underpin not only who we are but also the way that we operate:
- Be straight up
Be honest in our interactions and stand for what we believe.
- Be invested
Own the final result not just your inputs and invest rather than transact in relationships.
- Be fair and fearless
Award opportunity based on merit and seize, seek and create opportunity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in West Norwood, London. The successful role-filler will be driven to succeed and have a deep-rooted belief in our brand and our product.
The Fulfilment Assistant role is key in our Production Team, delivering on the day-to-day fulfilment and dispatch of all orders. They are responsible for:
- Accurately and efficiently packing roasted and ground coffee to our strict quality standards
- Accurately and efficiently preparing and boxing client orders ready for dispatch in line with our quality standards and labelling specification
- Ensure all orders are fulfilled accurately and ready for dispatch on-time
- Take initiative to complete tasks in the most efficient way possible, utilising all packing equipment provided
- Utilise our inventory management system, Unleashed, to manage packed stock and complete sales orders
- Create 3rd Party delivery dockets and have client packages ready for collection on time
- Maintain the packing and dispatch area in line with our cleanliness standards and those of food safety certifications
- Assist with the management of incoming and outgoing goods, which includes adhering to storage workflow processes
- Hours - Part time (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8am-5pm). Immediately available, notice periods of less than 6 weeks considered.
This role forms part of the Production Team and must possess a flexible attitude towards work.
Specific skills, education and experience desired for the role include:
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills
- Common sense, critical thinking and a sharp eye for attention to detail
- Ability to safely handle heavy loads
- Ability to work in the UK
- Full clean driver’s license
- Experience using forklift preferred, ideally holds forklift licence
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and quarterly performance bonus
- 13.5 days annual leave, 1 Mental Health Days per year, 1 Charity Day per year plus bank holidays (these days have been prorated for the part-time hours)
- £50/quarter well-being budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and lunch – plus daily lunches cooked by our Founder (and ex-chef), Kurt Stewart
- Learning and development opportunities
- As much coffee as you can drink!
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.