Join The Team
Volcano Coffee Works is an independent coffee roasters, built on the belief that ‘everyone deserves a fair shot’. The product of this belief is delicious specialty grade coffees, served in many of the best cafes and restaurants in town and available online and in selection grocery stores.
We believe coffee can be a force for good through environmentally sustainable and ethically traded coffee, and by work with partners all over the world who actively engage in community-based improvements. Our ethical trading principles ensure that our successes benefit the entire supply chain and beyond, from direct initiatives at origin to local communities here in the UK.
What does our team mean to us?
The Volcano Coffee Works and Assembly Coffee environment is inclusive, open minded and unbiased, and we recruit based on merit, potential and experience. As an employer, Volcano Coffee Works and Assembly Coffee believe in respect, recognition, equality, and development. Our business goals are shared amongst our team of extremely talented people, who form the pillars of our brands We are coffee enthusiasts, with a passionate for all things coffee and people. Our core values underpin not only who we are but also the way that we operate:
• We are straight up
• We are invested
• And we are fair and fearless.
What you can expect
- A casual, fun and supportive work environment within a dynamic and fast-growing industry
- Coffee training.
- Competitive salary and bonus packages.
- 1 Refresh day, 1 Charity day and Day off for you Birthday (if a work day)
- Friday Early Finish (4 pm in July & August)
- Company pension.
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and cooked lunch 1 x per week
- Team incentives and activities.
- A supportive working environment.
- Company laptop.
- Free coffee in the office and 50% off coffee to take home.
Digital Marketing Executive
Team: Digital & Ecommerce
Location: Brixton, London
We welcome speculative applications from passionate and enthusiastic individuals (being a coffee enthusiast is optional but beneficial!). If you would like to join the team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com