We can't wait to meet you at London Coffee Festival 2019! Buy a ticket to London Coffee Festival now, or sign up to our newsletter for the chance to win two.
The world's largest coffee festival is just round the corner and Volcano Coffee Works is preparing to meet thousands of coffee lovers alongside our fellow London roasters.
Here's what to expect:
- Meet the team! We love meeting people who are as passionate about coffee as we are. Join us for a drink and a chat.
- Introducing our new Roaster's Choice Subscription Box - LCF visitors have the first chance to join our brand new monthly coffee subscription, curated by UK Roasting Champion Nick Mabey. Sign up at our stand and you'll receive a free Frank Green reusable cup on the spot.
- We're unveiling a whole new wardrobe of merchandise, come and dress up with hats, t-shirts, bags and more.
- Need a break from the coffee? We've collaborated with Sager & Wilde, one of the world's best bars, to offer cocktails too!
- On Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 we will be championing Crisis Coffee at our stand alongside training graduates from the UK's Crisis Cafes. Buy a bag to take home to support the UK's largest homelessness charity.
- Claire Wallace, Account Manager, trainer and all-round coffee queen is representing Volcano in Coffee Masters 2019. Watch her and support Volcano!
See you there! 👋