The Aeropress is a fast and fuss-free brewing method that produces a smooth and robust cup of coffee at home.
- Place a cup and Aeropress with two filter papers on electric scales
- Measure out 16g medium ground coffee and boil 300ml water
1. Rinse the filter paper in your Aeropress with freshly boiled water.
2. Put in the ground coffee, and pour over water to just cover the coffee. Stir and wait for a minute.
3. Pour the rest of water slowly in until your scales read 240g. Stir again, wait a minute.
4. Insert plunger and press slowly until all the water has passed into the cup. Enjoy!
Recipe from James Wise, Coffee Masters champion 2017
Be the first to read new articles in our Brew Better series by signing up to our email list today!
Watch: how to brew a V60 pour-over