Looking for a delicious Easter treat? We have teamed up with our friends at Kokoa Collection to create a delicious Easter Mocha using their Peru Organic 70% chocolate and our Easter Blend, which combines coffee from Peru, El Salvador, and Brazil. This easy-to-follow recipe is the perfect way to enjoy the rich, smooth flavour of Peruvian chocolate and the bold, buttery biscuit notes of the Easter Blend espresso. Follow the simple steps to make this indulgent drink and treat yourself to a cozy Easter afternoon.
- 2-3 tablets of Kokoa Collection Peru Organic 70% chocolate
- 155ml milk
- 1 espresso shot of Volcano Coffee Works Easter blend
- Easter treats and whipped cream for toppings
Step by Step:
- Place 2-3 tablets of Kokoa Collection Peru Organic 70% chocolate in the bottom of a mug.
- Heat 155ml of milk using a microwave or pan.
- Pour a little hot milk over the chocolate to cover it and leave to soften for 60 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate and milk until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add 1 Espresso shot of Volcano Coffee Easter Blend to the melted chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the rest of the hot milk into the mug and whisk the mixture together.
- Top with whipped cream and Easter treats such as mini chocolate eggs.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Easter Mocha
Note: You can adjust the sweetness of the hot chocolate by adding more or less chocolate tablets, depending on your preference.