What's the best way to make cold coffee in the summer?
Nick Mabey, Coffee Roasting Champion 2018, let us in on his favourite way to make an iced coffee using coffee pods.
1. Cover the bottom of your cup with a tiny bit of warm water to start
2. Add a pinch or sugar, or half a tsp of honey, and stir until you make a syrup
3. Fill the cup with cubed ice
4. Using a pod machine, extract your coffee over the ice
5. Top up with your choice of milk
'I started making my iced coffee like this when I worked on the bar in L’affare, in Wellington, in 2007. I was having three every day at one point - it's the ultimate satisfaction in summer.'