How To Make Iced Coffee At Home
Iced coffee is one of the easiest, tastiest and most versatile ways to make coffee at home.
This isn't so much a brewing guide (although you will need to brew coffee) but rather the method we suggest for making iced coffee. This is the simplest, easiest and tastiest place to start and then depending on whether you have time on your hands and ingredients in the pantry you can explore all sorts of taste combinations to customise the drink.
* pro tip - experiment with milk alternatives and spices. E.g rice milk blended/ infused with cinnamon, mixed with coffee, vanilla essence and a touch of maple will give you a delicious coffee variation of the Mexican Horchata
Iced Coffee at Home Recipe:
- Brewed coffee (any preferred method will do)
- Sugar syrup (1 part water to 1 part sugar)
- Serving glass
- Brew your coffee- check out brew methods on our 'Coffee At Home' page if you're stuck.
- Add Sugar to a drop of boiling water and stir the the glass to make a sugar syrup (alternatively use a pre-prepared syrup)
- Fill with ice.
- Fill 2/3 with brewed coffee (approx 200ml depending on glass)
- Top with milk of choice
- *Optional garnish with ground cinnamon
- Sip and enjoy.