Join the team: Marketing Intern
Who are we?
As one of the leaders of the specialty coffee movement in the UK we pride ourselves on not only roasting the highest quality coffee but championing ethical and environmentally responsible trade. We are passionate about communicating the virtues of sustainable coffee, both direct to consumers and via our wholesale partners in restaurants and cafes around the world. We believe in merit based opportunity and that everybody deserves a fair shot.
We are a certified B-Corp and CarbonNeutral® company.
We’re a casual but ambitious workplace that will support you while you gain experience across a broad range of marketing activities. We value our relaxed working environment, passionate culture and always maintaining a sense of fun.
As well as the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic industry we’re a rapidly growing business and leading brand with lots of opportunity and additional work perks (obviously including unlimited coffee).
About the role
The role we are seeking to fill is a paid Marketing Internship for an initial contract period of three months working Monday to Friday. Working within a small team you’ll report to the Head of Marketing and work alongside colleagues in Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and Design.
We’d love to meet someone who is either undergrad or postgrad with relevant marketing education and an enthusiastic attitude for seizing opportunity and having some some fun at the same time. We’re about ‘more than profit’ and hope that you’ll also be excited about the positive impact we’re able to support through ethical coffee trade.
Your key areas of focus will include working across the following channels:
- Social media, PR and Relationship Marketing community management
- Digital Marketing, Paid Promotion, Email and E-commerce
- Content marketing, execution and calendar planning.
- Brand partnerships
- Events (we hope!) .
- Offline and printed marketing
Who we’re looking for:
- Tertiary level relevant Marketing related study
- Available for immediate start for an initial 3 months with a potential to stay on longer
- A sociable collaborator with the ability to engage and work well across teams and also have a high degree of self-motivation
- A positive thinker with the ability to balance multiple tasks and embrace responsibility
- A background or interest in premium hospitality or food and beverage is ideal but not mandatory.
- Some basic knowledge using photoshop is ideal but not mandatory.
- London Living Wage
- Work day lunches
- Unlimited Coffee
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org