Espresso Making and Latte Art Masterclass491695 £65.00
This lesson teaches mastery of the espresso machine and all forms of espresso based drink. You'll learn the differences between each drink serve as well as how to serve the perfect version.
Espresso making starts with coffee grinding, tamping and extracting espresso shots before moving onto the fundamentals of latte art.
Participants will learn milk texturing, pouring and how to create latte art designs of Tulip, Heart and Rosetta.
- A complimentary 200g bag of Volcano Coffee Works coffee
- 10% off brewing equipment
- A Volcano Coffee Works tote bag
- A brew guide booklet to take home
- Subscription offer
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- 4 people per class – minimum 2 people per class, if there is less we will contact you to rearrange
- Hosted at our Roastery on 244 Ferndale Road, Brixton, SW9 8FR
- PDF ticket will be downloadable once purchased and can also be accessed through logging into your Volcano Coffee Works account and looking on ‘my orders’
- Tickets can be transferred to another person
- If buying as a gift and recipient can’t attend the date it can be easily changed to another available date