We’re seeking a Junior Designer to join Volcano Coffee Works.
You’ll be creating cross-channel visual content that optimises and amplifies our brand, tells our story and promotes ethical, better tasting coffee.
Ideally you’ll have experience working on brand, both using existing assets and designing new materials within guidelines.
Who are we?
As one of the leaders of the specialty coffee movement in the UK we pride ourselves on not only roasting the highest quality coffee but championing ethical trade. We are passionate about communicating the virtues of sustainable coffee, both direct to consumers and via our wholesale partners in restaurants and cafes around the world.
We’re a workplace that will support your growth and your design career. We provide access to further learning, mentoring and personal development. We value our casual working environment, inspiring culture and always maintaining a sense of fun.
As well as the opportunity to have real impact in a young dynamic industry we’re a rapidly growing business with lots of opportunity and work perks including unlimited coffee (obviously) .
Day-to-day you will work on:
- Preparing and designing artwork and graphics for platforms/devices including but not limited to website, social media, email and digital advertisements
- Designing and preparing artwork for print
- Supporting the marketing and digital team in meeting deadlines with efficiency, while maintaining high standards
- Degree or 1yr experience in digital design/artworking
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Thorough understanding of typography rules and layout
- Experience in taking third-party art direction
- Pro-active with the confidence to suggest new ideas and creative solutions
- A keen eye for detail, imagery and photography
- A passion for ethical and sustainable business and an interest in the food and beverage industry
- Photography skills
- High level Photoshop and InDesign
Apply by emailing your CV, cover letter and work samples before 22 August.