Join the team: HR / Office / Finance Administrator
Function / Team: People / Finance
Reporting to: Finance Director
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join our team across our team in Brixton and West Norwood. The successful role-filler will be driven to part of a successful and motivated team and have a deep-rooted belief in our brand and our product. Volcano is a rapidly growing business, and we are looking for an effective and passionate Administrator to oversee and administer the HR systems, manage the office and support the finance team. You will be hungry and inquisitive with a desire to enhance and develop your knowledge and skillset.
- Advertise vacancies and consolidate applications for recruiting managers.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep Payroll team appraised of any changes.
- Ensure all starter paperwork and pre-employment checks are complete.
- Manage and onboard new starters.
- IT (emails, file access, permissions, systems access and training)
- Office access
- Manage and off-board leavers.
- Own and manage CharlieHR system.
- Absence management and monthly reporting.
- Communicate upcoming Review windows.
- Ensure that everyone has the correct permissions.
- Manage benefits administration.
- Manage staff surveys and questionnaires.
- Manage employee attendance to external training programmed designated by management.
- Raise any potential HR issues with the FD.
- Manage HR files and documentation, ensuring everything is correctly managed and filed.
Brixton Office Management Responsibilities
- Welcome all visitors to the office.
- Manage meeting rooms and spaces.
- Ensure stock is on the shelves in the foyer.
- Manage the front desk / take payment for coffee sold.
- Submit and receive weekly grocery orders.
- Ensure communal spaces are clear and stocked with necessary items.
- Stationery and sundries ordering.
- Manage company social events.
- Appoint and manage 3rd Party cleaners as directed by the FD.
- Oversee the recycling from Brixton Office.
- Manage Accident Book.
- Deal with any office issues which require resolution e.g., any faults or breakages.
- Management of Company printers.
- Management of IT providers with the FD.
- Support Support Finance team with coding, data entry and analysis.
- Stock-taking and reconciliation.
- Ad-hoc administration tasks.
Personal Skills / Experience required
- Strong Computer literacy with experience of using Microsoft packages including databases and Excel.
- Superb communication, both written and oral.
- Competent in problem-solving, planning and decision making.
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Administration experience.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, who is not shy to tell people how things need to be done.
- Experience working in a small organization.
What we offer
- A casual, fun and supportive work environment within a dynamic and fast-growing industry.
- Coffee training and 50% off a coffee machine at home.
- Competitive salary and bonus packages.
- 2 Mental Health Days and 1 Charity Day per year, in addition to competitive annual leave allowance.
- Quarterly Wellness program.
- Company pension.
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and lunch.
- Team incentives and activities.
- A supportive working environment.
- As much coffee as you can drink (at home and work)!
- Supportive and flexible working environment.
- Cycle To Work Scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.