Join the team: Growth Marketing Manager
We're excited to be hiring for a new Growth Marketing Manager. Recent times have presented challenges but also opportunities and we're now excitedly looking towards the future.
After a dynamic and ultimately successful few months we are eager to further invest in diversifying our marketing focus and business strategy moving forward. As such we're seeking to fulfil a key role in this anticipated growth and would love to meet a talented and entrepreneurial marketer who's up for being a part of our growing company.
About the role
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Digital Marketer who will create data led creative content and apply it to growing our audiences, promoting conversion and increasing retention/ advocacy.
You’ll ideally have a thorough understanding of technical and creative aspects of digital marketing across multiple channels. You’ll be able to monitor and report on the performance of specific campaigns, use a variety of tools and be able to identify and implement opportunities for growth.
You’ll soon gain responsibility to oversee eCommerce growth, digital marketing and the content channels. This is suited to an enthusiastic, ‘get-things-done’ digital marketer who is seeking the opportunity to make the role their own and contribute to the broader mission of an ethical and community minded brand.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Develop and deliver highly effective, integrated eCommerce editorial, social media and email marketing campaigns to directly support revenue growth
- Ensure creative consistency and champion brand while accelerating product and community engagement
- Develop and implement tactics to increase organic search performance and optimised conversion paths.
- Collaborate with multiple partners, including external agencies as required, while setting performance measures and analyzing results
- Propose and deliver insight led optimisations to deliver maximum ROI on the digital brand experience.
- Constantly concept, test and validate new creative ideas working closely with brand and the broader marketing team.
- Build and oversee the delivery of an engaging email marketing plan
- Manage the digital platforms, additional digital tools/ applications and oversee the eComm P&L.
Who we’re looking for
- A data-led marketer with strong knowledge of digital marketing channels who has likely worked for 3-5 years in a fast-paced challenger brand environment or agency side and now seeking a role to make your own.
- Someone who is able to demonstrate a strong track record in content production; eCommerce growth, customer retention campaigns and ad-hoc customer communications.
- A marketer who is comfortable and proficient with customer data, segmentation and targeted communication
- A strong communicator – with editorial level English and an ability to motivate and influence internally.
- A team player with the ability to engage and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams and also have a high degree of self-motivation
- A positive thinker with the ability to take on additional responsibilities and embrace challenging tasks and/or global projects.
- A background or interest in premium eCommerce, hospitality or food and beverage is ideal but not mandatory.
- Competitive salary (based on experience) and performance bonus.
This is an incredible opportunity for a competent growth orientated marketer to shape the future in a company that is in rapid growth and committed to providing the support necessary to flourish both in the role and professionally
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close August 31st