Volcano Coffee Works is looking for a dynamic, personable individual with a can-do attitude to join our Customer Services Team.
You will provide day-to-day customer support to our clients, with a particular focus on ensuring all orders are received and processed correctly, so that the Production & Dispatch teams can quickly get our outstanding coffees to our clients. This role will involve working cross-departmentally, owning systems and processes that exist and improving them, anticipating issues and responding proactively, and providing practical reports and analysis.
You will also be the main point of contact for all in-bounds, ensuring client requests or yourself or one of the team answer questions seamlessly. In addition, you will be the main point of contact for an important, and growing, portion of our client base. This is a role within a growing business, which means opportunities to broaden your skills and work on a variety of projects, such as grocery, retail and e-commerce, corporate account management and events organization.
To excel in this role, you will need excellent communication and relationship skills, be comfortable operating under pressure and able to readily find solutions to challenges. You will be an adaptable self-starter, who is an early adopter of new technology, loves to learn and muck in and values working in a team that loves what they do. You do not need experience in coffee, but need to enjoy coffee and have an interest in specialty coffee. Previous experience providing phone based customer service in a high volume environment will be an advantage.
Importantly, we’re looking for someone who shares our belief in caring about the sustainability of our supply chain, reducing our impact on the environment and will always live our values (Together, Honest, Open, Driven, Committed) whilst striving to provide an outstanding service to our customers in the UK and beyond.
- Own Volcano’s wholesale and online ordering systems from beginning to end
- Ensure we utilise available software and technology in the most efficient way possible
- Ensure customer queries are responded to and directed to the right person with impeccable customer service
- Ensure any changes or amendments to customer orders are executed.
- Communicate any changes to our product catalogue to our customers.
- Stock take and reconciliation
- Create Purchase Orders, Convert Quotes to Invoices and reconcile with Finance Department
- Liaise with our software developers and project-manage new iterations that deliver value to Volcano and our customers
- Drive efficiency and cost improvements.
- Provide reporting to the business
- Support Training, Technical and Finance to deliver our customers a world-class service
This role has now been filled